Over two unmissable days, 5,000+ highly targeted, pre-qualified customer engagement professionals will flood into the Las Vegas Convention Center, ready to invest in the CX & customer engagement solutions that will take their business to the next level.
This is the perfect place to showcase your revolutionary products and services to the exact audience that you’d normally spend thousands of dollars and countless hours marketing to.
The Call & Contact Center Expo presents an opportunity to take advantage of a promotional package specifically tailored to cultivate long-lasting business relationships, with clients that are eager to discover their business’ next CX solution.
Our exhibitors enjoy access to our established social media & web presence showcased to hundreds of thousands of professionals internationally, through our dedicated in-house marketing team in order to maximize ROI before, during and after the show.
For more information on exhibiting, contact Eddy Lawrance, CEO, at 702.707.7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors enjoy access to benefits including:
- Listing on the website, including your very own microsite with a 500 word company profile, logo, product image, website URL, social media handles, contact details or even a video.
- Listing in both the digital & printed showguides, which are circulated to our database as well as those of our partners.
- Personalized exhibitor promotion banners
- Social media support, including welcome tweet and consistent interaction with your channels
- Pre-written promotional show copy to invite potential prospects and current clients
- Personalised VIP digital invite
- Relevant blogs published on our website, through our social channels and in our digital newsletter
- Press area for promotion of competitions, show offers and press releases
- Collaborative opportunities for joint ventures at the show
So, if you supply products and services designed for the call center, customer contact and telemarketing sectors, you should be exhibiting at Call & Contact Centre Expo. The exhibition will include:
- Call & contact center guidelines
- Secret shopping services
- Workplace continuity
- Pitch scripting Software
- Innovative technology
- Recording software
- Cloud services
- Professional advice
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Consumer insights systems
- Call & contact center equipment
- Telephony Equipment
- Interactive voice response
- Multi-channel solutions
- Data & payment security
- Quality management tools
- Staff retention & recruitment
- Web chat products
- Motivation techniques
- Technology integration
- Real-time communications
- Virtual call center