National Customer Service Association
National Customer Service Association (NCSA) is the membership organization in the United States that will equip you, its members, with the information and skills to build and nurture enduring customer relationships. Our vision is "Excellence in service for every customer—internal and external—every time."
NCSA has many valuable tools provided to its members which offer marketing, customer relations, and employee training and education support and guidance. These include local and regional publicity of your membership, door decals, customer feedback cards / immediate feedback, customer surveys, customized staff educational programs, the "best of the best" customer service articles, lessons learned through "Bloopers 'n Blunders" and going the "Extra Mile" and the benefit of the NCSA Quarterly Customer Service Magazine, Customer First.
We support and guide your organization to the competitive advantage it deserves. Join the National Customer Service Association (NCSA) now for ready access to products and services that will retain and grow your customer base with every interaction.
Excellence in service for every customer—internal and external— every time
The National Customer Service Association (NCSA) is the ultimate provider of customer service education, development, and support services in the United States.
- Provides innovative education and training programs for employees who serve customers—both external and internal customers
- Provides businesses with customer feedback and survey programs
- Serves as the clearinghouse for current issues and trends in customer service
- Provides ongoing networking and educational opportunities through organizational member programs
- Provides customer service support products for organizational display and promotion of your devotion to your customers
- Provides a magazine devoted to excellence in customer service highlighting the best of the best companies in the U.S. for customer services
Respect: We value the differences of every person and their right to participate without bias in the workplace, their communities, and this country.
Honesty: We tell the truth in all situations remembering professionalism and compassion.
Trust: We trust in others and maintain our trustworthiness so others will trust us in return.
Integrity: We do what we say we will do—even when no one is watching—regardless of the cost.