Sponsored by

Las Vegas Convention Center

April 24th & 25th 2024


Apr 24 & 25 / 2024

LVCC, Las Vegas

Boost AI

Book a Meeting at the Show


Boost.ai is your call center's best friend, and secret weapon. Boost.ai empowers leading organizations to automate customer service and internal support - delivering on the promise of conversational AI at scale. Organizations using the boost.ai platform are able to drive up customer satisfaction while cutting operational costs and streamlining efficiencies. When customers have access to highly intelligent self-service tools, human agents can do more of what they do best – answer complex inquiries that can only be solved with human help. When self-service efficiency increases, waiting times decrease, and customer satisfaction skyrockets!

Built on a market-leading technology stack that includes proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) algorithms, the boost.ai platform enables the development of broad-scope virtual agents to cover a wide range of topics (10,000+ intents), with a deep level of knowledge, while maintaining 90%+ resolution rates. Consistent, 24/7 support with quickly resolved questions = happy customers. This accuracy at scale is the key component to creating value from conversational AI and ensuring that enterprises using our solution can successfully improve customer satisfaction, cut costs and increase revenues.

Our virtual agents can resolve inquiries with over a 90% success rate and help free up valuable time for contact center teams. But what about the remaining 10%? Boost.ai’s proprietary Automatic Semantic Understanding (ASU) technology helps eliminate false positives and intelligently transfer customers to the correct live agent when needed. Plus, thanks to self-learning AI and pre-built, industry-specific content for banking, insurance, e-commerce and more, customers can be up and running in weeks.

Tel: 000-000-0000

View Website